Other Children

While I am.... Hanging out with friends and family
A child in Bangladesh is..... Working in brutal conditions

While I am swimming in fresh water
A four year old is in India is.... suffering from starvation

While I am.... sleeping peacefully
That same four year old is..... sobbing from loss of sleep

While I am..... relaxing out on the sofa
A fourteen year old is..... working endless hours

While I am... watching t.v with my family
A family in Kuparedi Candigai is..... selling their children to get money to look after themselves

While I am..... greeting my family
A little girl.... is scared because she has to survive on her own

While I am....... looking at what to wear
That little girl is..... wearing the same clothes everyday

While I am.... riding my bike
A twelve year old boy...... is walking everywhere

While I am.... going to school
A boss ........ is growling at all the children working for him

While I am.... camping with my friends
A child.... is in a small room, scared to go anywhere

While I am...... living my perfect life
Millions of children.... are dreaming to live my life
They..... want to live my life
They.... cry to live my life
They.... scream to live my life
Their future?
Nobody knows